Thursday, June 17, 2010

Air Force - Debt Consolidation?

I%26#039;m shipping out to the Air Force next week. However, I thinking about consolidating my credit card debt once I ship. I%26#039;ve been doing some research and I found a debt consolidating company that will take care of this. Do you think this will affect me security clearance in the Air Force? Will it affect other things? Thanks



Air Force - Debt Consolidation?

The above answer from Pandabear is right, and to add onto that note...as long as you have a financial plan and are making all of the payments to get rid of the debt...you%26#039;ll be fine. If you did%26#039;nt have a financial plan to pay off your debt, they would%26#039;ve made you set somthing up anyways, so in truth...your one step ahead of where you should be! I was also concerned about the same thing, my job will also require a Security Clearance. Check this out, here are a few of the Security Clearance decisions dating all the way back to 1996! http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/doha/industrial...



Air Force - Debt Consolidation?

It will show up on your credit report, but as long as you put the information about in your SF86 and discuss it with the agent that does your interview, it shouldn%26#039;t be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting