Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can I rent a multiple apartments ?

- I want to rent a multiple apartments - is it even possible to do that ? I am not planning to live there (at least not in both of them ). I am just using the other apartment to eventually buy the place but I want to rent it first .... QUESTION is ..can I or Can I not rent TWO apartments at the same time .... What if I rent it from two different land-lords - will it show up in my records ? or on my financial reports ? or on my CREDIT reports ? does it ruin my financial history ?



i am assuming that land-lord can get anything about my life from my Social Security number .... but is that really possible that he/she will let me rent multiple apartments (with different land-lords?



take care



peace



Can I rent a multiple apartments ?

There is nothing in the law written that you can%26#039;t rent multple apartments at the same time. As long as you can afford to pay for multiple apartments you can rent as many apartments as you want.



Can I rent a multiple apartments ?

i don%26#039;t know where you live... but in my place we can have it as long we can afford it...



Can I rent a multiple apartments ?

You can as long as you can afford it. Its similar to people owning multiple properties.



Can I rent a multiple apartments ?

You can rent as many apartments as you can afford.



But why rent two at once? That is a waste of money. If you want to see if you want to live there go by and inspect it. Maybe get the owner to let you sleep over for several days. Then decide to purchase it. you%26#039;ll save money this way.



Can I rent a multiple apartments ?

Renting multiple units, is not a prerequisite to buying. Just ask you landlord about the second one. Also, why would you not want it to show up in stats? You have left the meat of puzzle out. Is there a rumor that renters will have first choice, when the apartments go on the market. Are you wanting to sublet the other unit, trying to get more than the landlord is currently renting for out of it? What is your real goal?



Can I rent a multiple apartments ?

It sounds VERY strange to want to rent two apartments (I can see no benefit in the information you%26#039;ve given, your plan makes not logical sense unless you%26#039;ve left something out.)



So you may find a landlord (the second one) will really look long and hard at your situation. Both because of financial reasons, to make sure you can pay), and because if it was me I%26#039;d be suspecting some sort of illegal maneuver, such as wanting to run one apartment as a drug lab or something. So if I as a landlord saw that setup, I%26#039;d find some reason to deny you the apartment. At the very least I%26#039;d be having a little chat to the local police to keep an eye on the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting