Saturday, June 19, 2010

Free or low cost dentist in northeast missouri?

my husband desperately needs to get his teeth pulled and also will need dentures. we don%26#039;t have insurance, and we are credit challenged. does any one know of a reduced rate dentist in the kirksville, mo area (other than the one on jefferson and main) that will take payments or offers free or reduced cost dental care



Free or low cost dentist in northeast missouri?

Check out this website.



www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com



I signed up with them online over 2 years ago for all my dentistry work. They have helped me save thousands of dollars from extractions, root canals, cleanings. I know for a fact that all services are included especially orthodontics and dentures in the benefits. They had my membership active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. I am very thankful that I found them. Check to see if they are in your area.



Good Luck. Hope this helps



Free or low cost dentist in northeast missouri?

I may be able to help you save up to 80% off your dental services. You may call me at 313-477-2064. I need to know surrounding areas to look up some information, since I live in Michigan. Looking forward to helping you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting