Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will somebody PLEASE tell me I'm crazy?

I%26#039;ve been dating a guy for 9 months, and I was so happy. Then I find out he%26#039;s been dating another girl for 3 years, and lives with her! He told me she%26#039;s married. He%26#039;s stolen $30,000 from her. Someone used 2 of my credit cards, and now I know it was him. Looking back I know that everything he%26#039;s told me was a lie. He sleeps around, and I%26#039;m afraid he%26#039;s given me a disease. He%26#039;s never hit me, but she told me that if I confront him about all of this he%26#039;ll beat me. He did it to her - he choked her until she blacked out.



I%26#039;ve been trying to leave him, but just can%26#039;t. It%26#039;s only been 3 days since I found all of this out. I still care about him and don%26#039;t know why. I want to still believe the lie he%26#039;s constructed. I want to think %26quot;he%26#039;d never do that,%26quot; but now I know he would, and he has! I don%26#039;t want to be scared of him or think that he would hit me. I don%26#039;t want to kick him out of my life. But I have to, or else I%26#039;ll end up like his other gf. Why is this so hard?



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

You have really got to wise up otherwise you are encouraging an abuser and treating yourself without respect or self-esteem. You deserve better than this and whatever hold he has on you can be broken, if you want it to. What,s the fun in asking for heartache, emotional and mental pain when it can be nipped in the bud, for a more loving and settled relationship. You owe it to yourself to stop this relationship now before some tragedy happens, this man is not a good person and can only be trouble. So seek help immediately and get out of this dangerous saga. This is from someone who did,nt heed his own advice and is living to regret it every minute of the day.



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

you need too, it will seem like its impossible at first but imagine how much of a problem this could be in the future, then you will be in too deep, get rid of this guy as soon as possible, its for the best



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

you must leave! call the cops right know, pick up the phone, he is illegally abusing you, and the cops can take him right know. just do it, set yourself free of this monster.



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

YOU ARE CRAZY!!! No one like what you describe is worth that. I don%26#039;t care if he%26#039;s the most handsome guy in the world, worth a billion dollars and has a great package. Think of this as a bad habit, like smoking. It%26#039;s tough to give up smoking. I know because I smoked for a lot of years, but once I finally quit for good I felt EXTREME pride and satisfaction with myself.



This is exactly what YOU need to do. To keep up a relationship with this bum makes you just as bad as he is. Drop him and drop him NOW!!



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

I think you should call the cops!



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

first things first...



call the police (TODAY) and report the illegal use of your credit cards. call the credit card sompany as well. tell them you did not make the charges, you know who did, and that you%26#039;ve reported it to the police.



when you file the police report, ask them about a restraining order. thay can advise how that%26#039;s done or if its necessary.



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

I can understand why you still have feelings for the guy. After all, it%26#039;s only been 3 DAYS since you%26#039;ve found all of this out, and to some extent, you may be in denial, which is the first stage in dealing with trauma. However, you need to get away from this guy ASAP! He%26#039;s clearly not what you thought he was and it sounds like he%26#039;s actually a psychopath, which means that he completely lacks a conscience and that he is VERY dangerous! Get away from him as fast as you can and don%26#039;t look back! Also, contact the authorities, because they can help you and this guy may already have a history with them.



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

You obviously still have feelings for the fake him. Don%26#039;t get yourself into this anymore. You do not want to end up with a disease (get tested) and you do not want to be hit, blacked out, or anything else. Try talking to him - with a friend - and see if you can work it out, maybe ask him to repay for what he did to your credit cards. Keep the friend there the whole time incase he does get /mad/. Plus, he has cheated on you! You dont want to live your life just another %26quot;partner%26quot; of his, do you? Good Luck!



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

You are CRAZY.



You need to figure out why you have such low self esteem. Get some help for yourself then the picture will become clear.



Good Luck



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

I would guess that you probably have a fear of being alone in addition to a fear of the unknown (what he may do to you). Somehow he make you feel secure, safe, and loved regardless of what he has done and is doing. He is targeting your fears and emotions and using them against you in order to maintain control. The only way you will be free of this is to change your belief about what this guy is doing for you. Change your focus. Right now your are only focused on the good feelings he gives you and not concerned with what could happen to you if this continues. You know what the out come can and will be so do something about it before it%26#039;s to late. Take what ever actions you need to, but resolve this situation right away.



Will somebody PLEASE tell me I%26#039;m crazy?

It%26#039;s hard for you to leave because you Are CRAZY infatuated with him.Maybe even after finding this out you may be a little interested in how he pulled the wool over your eyes.But,now you see the light and I would strongly advise you get out of that situation before it gets any worse and he takes everthing even your pride.It%26#039;ll be hard been there!Physical violent is not worth anything.Wish you luck and be strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting