Thursday, June 17, 2010

My lives in my house, help me I need advice, long story?

My husband was killed in Afghanistan in June since then I asked my mom to live with me, she quit team trucking with my dad(she was getting tired of it by then)%26amp; moved in. They pay $150 for the room plus the are buying a truck from me so they pay the note on it(their credit sucks) plus half the phone %26amp; cable, electric. My mom is basicly my live in nanny/assistant although she is not constantly taking care of my son, so I don%26#039;t pay her regularly but I always buy her clothes, groceries, shampoo, her claritinD, you name it. I also take her out to eat where ever I go sometimes expensive places as well, we eat out about once a day. She drives me nuts though, she doesn%26#039;t wake up till 1pm %26amp; then she just sits in her bed %26amp; watches TV. I need a nanny/assistant that will actually teach my son some things. I also thought having her around would help get me up %26amp; thinking positively but I don%26#039;t think she is helping instead I just want to revert to my own depression.



My lives in my house, help me I need advice, long story?

If you want a nanny/assistant, hire one. Obviously your mom doesn%26#039;t think that this is her role.



My lives in my house, help me I need advice, long story?

sorry about your loss! but i think your gonna have to do something else it seems that your mom has been in an environment where she don%26#039;t have do much. my husband is a truck driver and there lifestyle is so different then someone who works a 9 to 5 job and comes home and goes to sleep at 9 or 10. there life is totaly oppesite. i don%26#039;t think there%26#039;s a driver out there that can go from trucking to a regular life style some can do it faster then others and some can%26#039;t.



i know how important moms can be and how conforting it is to have then around but it%26#039;s not working with your mom living there it%26#039;s bring you down and it might be time that you try to live with just your son again your mom cant stay there forever and i don%26#039;t know if you can or can%26#039;t finacally afford to keep buying everthing she should be buying . you seem to be a very strong person and it might be time for you to prove to yourself how strong you are by relying on yourself to think positive. i%26#039;m sure your husband and a good few from heaven cause i bet he told god he needed to keep an eye on a few...he%26#039;s with you and your son everyday. i wish i could help you more i really do i%26#039;m giving you advice and i can%26#039;t even imagine what you and your son have gone through.



My lives in my house, help me I need advice, long story?

Im sorry about your husband. It looks like your mom wasn%26#039;t as helpful as you thought. Sitting down and talking to her about these issues might help. Since she is living there with you she needs to take more responsibility. If she refuses to live up to these standards maybe you should politely suggesat she stay somewhere else for awhile. If your mom does move out for awhile it might take a lot of stress of your hands so you can spend more time with your son. As for the nanny, i think you should hire one. She could help out a lot. What you also need right now is a little time to your self. Go on out with some friends and relax. Have a good time to get rid of stress. Spending quality time with your son will also make you happy. If you are feeling lonely (which im sorry if it is to soon I dont mean to offend you) you may want to try dating someone. (only if you feel like it) Just remain positive. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting