Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've done a study on this site and is it true girls especially teen girls will treat you with m

your considered %26quot;hot%26quot; %26quot;pretty%26quot; %26quot;cute%26quot;



You see the comon notion is that personality is more important than appearance but among teen girls for the most part that is not true. Now I think my studies we%26#039;re done on teen girls I think around age 14-16 mostly



But this study scares me on how so many girls only care about looks, does personality not matter does our soul not make a difference or I don%26#039;t know would you like to add something to my study.



Someone can try to do my study again if they want but dont take all the credit if you pose as a nerd on this site your less likely to gain as much respect as a pretty boy would if you send messages and what not and ask questions.



I%26#039;ve done a study on this site and is it true girls especially teen girls will treat you with more respect if

yes it is true but not necessarily if u r nice sweet kind or any thing else like that then u stand a chance 2



I%26#039;ve done a study on this site and is it true girls especially teen girls will treat you with more respect if

The guy I like (Im 14) the only thing I know about his looks is that he has black hair and really nice eyes when we%26#039;re talking expressionwise. I think he might have a lot of acne, among other things, but I%26#039;m not sure.



The point is, I like him cause he%26#039;s not a loud mouth, and he%26#039;s really kind.



I%26#039;ve done a study on this site and is it true girls especially teen girls will treat you with more respect if

ages 14-16 girls are hugely emotional and hormonal as are guys. when you think that the boys are still getting their noses wiped by their mommies....what 14yo girl really cares about anything but the cutest or popular guy in school. it%26#039;s all about ego pretty much at these ages. not much experience in relationships at this age and what experience they might have is not usually much. no one drives, no one has a job or pays bills, and is getting yelled at by parents to pick up their messy rooms. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting