Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help proof read my essay? please~?

Here is what i have so far. I needed to write about %26quot;what was the crop lien system? why did it arise? what where its results?%26quot; I%26#039;m a little stuck on what to write as a conclusion.... but this is what I managed to write. If you could help me proof read it, that would be great! also suggestions for last paragraphs are also welcomed.



The Crop-Lien System



During the era of reconstruction, after the Civil War was over, the crop-lien system became widely used in the southern part of the United States. This system consisted of one land owner who would divide his land into segments, and then share it with willing poor farmers. All that was required for the tenants, or sharecroppers was to take care of the land, make sure the crop was delivered by a certain time, and in exchange for working, the land owner would give part of his harvest as a payment to the farmer, which then would be used to pay back for supplies the sharecropper had borrowed under credit from the local merchant.



Help proof read my essay? please~?

lol y cant u!



Help proof read my essay? please~?

Some things I could find:



were ridiculously high, racism in ==%26gt; were ridiculously high. Racism in



What was even more devastating was that everyone ==%26gt; What was even more devastating was that everyone



amongst U.S. Farmers. =%26gt; amongst U.S. farmers.



PS: Good essay BTW. I was able to learn about the crop-lien system. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting