Thursday, June 17, 2010

Doesn't it make you mad when the library book you wanted to check out was stolen?

I don%26#039;t know why people are so inconsiderate!!! I need this book from my local library for school and when I checked the library%26#039;s website it says they billed the borrower for the book. I%26#039;m taking a test for credit at my college so I won%26#039;t have to take the computer course. That book could have really helped me!!! Why don%26#039;t people care about anyone else? BRING YOUR F*UKING LIBRARY BOOKS BACK SOMEONE ELSE MAY NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Doesn%26#039;t it make you mad when the library book you wanted to check out was stolen?

I agree. It%26#039;s not your book. Don%26#039;t mistreat it. Just bring it back so other people can use it! Ugh.



Doesn%26#039;t it make you mad when the library book you wanted to check out was stolen?

Omg. That like just happened to me.. I went to the library...to check out this book.



They had 2 out...But...They have been checked out for like ever...God..Why can%26#039;t people return books...



Doesn%26#039;t it make you mad when the library book you wanted to check out was stolen?

I hate it when people mistreat books. My mom knows this lady who runs a nice library, and it has books from I-don%26#039;t-know-how-many-decades ago, which is really cool.But a lot of people don%26#039;t appreciate that. (If) she gets her books back, they%26#039;ll generally have a page or two torn, some food stains, and/or the front cover missing. And they don%26#039;t even have the courtesy of apologizing or fixing it up. How can someone be like that??



It%26#039;s so inconsiderate and rude.



Doesn%26#039;t it make you mad when the library book you wanted to check out was stolen?

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean. The new urban novels are always missing as well as anything by Zane. And whne it%26#039;s a book you need for school that sucks even more because text books are so damn expensive.



That just really irratates me and makes me wonder what is the purpose of the security guards or the thing at the door that%26#039;s supposed to go off when the book or dvd hasn%26#039;t been scanned ? Are they just telling people %26quot;It%26#039;s ok. Go ahead!%26quot;? It just ruins the library experience for me. In fact I need to go today and return a few pleasure reading books and pick out more. I hope what I want is there.



Doesn%26#039;t it make you mad when the library book you wanted to check out was stolen?

I totally agree...people are so inconsiderate of others now a days....they are all out for whatever they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting