Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whats happening?

I was dating scott, he has a few issues with his ex. She took pretty much everything he owned and stole his credit cards and bought herself a car and a holiday. She is still after more of his money. He developed a little habit of drinking excessively if he ever drinks. Which is rare, he got extremely upset and went over to this guys house (who his ex cheated on him with) and entered the premises and shoved the guy and then left. He has to go to court for it today. He might get some jail time, and when he found that out he閳ユ獨 been pushing me away. His ex even threatened me. Scott said that he didn閳ユ獩 want me involved. According to everyone he broke up with me awhile back, but I only found out a few days back. Hes been acting weird. When other people were around he acted like he didn閳ユ獩 care about me. But whenever it was just us he was his usual self. I閳ユ獫e known him for quite some time, seen him in his worst. But this situation just confuses me. He has been saying stuff behind my back



Whats happening?

There%26#039;s no telling why he%26#039;s doing what he%26#039;s doing. He%26#039;s in a messed up state and really isn%26#039;t in any shape for a relationship. I%26#039;d say leave the guy alone for awhile and just let him be. You aren%26#039;t dating and if he wants to talk let him, otherwise let him do his own thing. You%26#039;re not in a position to help him out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting