Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help with walmart return!!!!!!?

I bought a game at walmart. The game is way too glitchy so I figured Id return it. How can I return something opened without a reciept. I dont even care if i have to lie to them i figure so long as they get it back and i get store credit.



Help with walmart return!!!!!!?

I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s possible, you are best to contact the actual company that made the game.



Help with walmart return!!!!!!?

what game is it? anyway, you cant exchange opened games... just trade it in at your local gamecrazy or gamestop. i know at gamecrazy you can buy the warranty for 3 bucks and it covers the game for a whole year so if it has something worng then you can return it opened and get a new copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting