Thursday, June 17, 2010

New car buyer HELP!!!?

Ok people im going to get straight to the point, I%26#039;m in the market of buying a fairly good used vehicle most likely an Infiniti G35 05-06 or Infiniti FX 05-06. I make $2,000.00 monthly and have about 900 dollars for a car not and insurance, plus I am married so abruptly we bring in about $4k a month. My question is how do I go about in the best way to get a deal, online or in person? I know everything about these vehicles from the exterior to the interior and engine since they are similarly the same. I was looking for a way to finance a 94-98 TT Supra but since they are so old it閳ユ獨 really hard to finance them so I need to search for something else unless my mother or grandma with good credit history can finance for me. I have a 2003 Nissan altima 2.5s with 110,607 miles on it for a trade in or to sale, which used to be my mothers but she could not take care of the payments so I took over them without any paper worked changed, its valued at around $3,800.00 and is paid off.



New car buyer HELP!!!?

The way to get the best deal is to go to a dealership. Once you are sitting in front of a sales person, they will take you more seriously. It is at that point that you can tell them what you are willing to pay, or what you want your payments to be. You should also go toward the end of the month (this week would be the perfect week to buy a car).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting