Thursday, June 17, 2010

Any body know a good phone?

I have AT%26amp;T and I would like a new phone.



I really don%26#039;t need a high tech phone with a 10.3 mega pixel camera, with bluetooth and smartphone technology.



All I really need is a cellphone. A really simple cellphone. One that can last for a couple years (yeah, I really don%26#039;t care if it gets all obsolete on me)... it%26#039;s gotta be quite small and not some %26quot;credit card sized%26quot; phone.



I just need a simple phone thats quadband and that can use texting and calling.



I%26#039;ve had these phones in 2007 that I do not want to come back to:



Samsung SYNC



Motorola RAZR



Nokia 3120



Seriously though, I need recomendations on a well working PHONE, not a camera, mp3 player or computer with a cellphone in it.



I%26#039;m 15 people! I just need a thing that can call and text!!!!



Any body know a good phone?

get a metro pcs phone u get unlimted calling and texting



plus it%26#039;s only like 45$ a month



Any body know a good phone?

Depending on where you live, I%26#039;d reccomend the Samsung A737, it%26#039;s a simple phone, it has a lot of the things you dont want, but only if you try and access them. I know a lot of younger people who have it and use it for mostly texting and are very happy with it. Good Luck.



Any body know a good phone?

The Nokia 6030 fits the description of what you are looking for. It%26#039;s just a phone, no camera, no bluetooth, and no smartphone. It%26#039;s small but not the size of a credit card and you can get this phone for AT%26amp;T network. You can also get it for their pay as you go plan but I%26#039;ll leave that to you. You can also send text messages. The call quality and speakerphone are good and solid. I have had my Nokia 6030 for a couple months and it has worked well, never let me down. The talk time is 3 or more hours as advertised and the standby time is also very long.



Any body know a good phone?

Its a total new piece purchased on on 13/12/07 for which i used that til 2nd Jan 2008.



Its a very bright piece but i want to sell it as its not at all handy for me as there are some special features which i am not able to know.



So anybody who want to purchase, do let me know at the earliest.



The cost of the handset is 18500/- and as i have used this cell for sometime the cost would be 16500/- (Negotiable)



Do contact me on liangwin80@gmail.com



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting