Thursday, June 17, 2010

Writing a song, need help :]?

Yeah, if some how this song get%26#039;s published



[which I highly doubt it will]



I%26#039;ll give you credit =]



But basically I wrote a poem and I want to turn it into a



song(If that makes sense?)



And it%26#039;s dedicated to this guy...



I basically just need help starting it out and some help



beginning the chorus =]



My poem goes like this:



%26quot;I hate the way you smile,



and the way it makes me feel.



I hate the way you dance and sing,



and the way it makes me squeal.



I hate the way you look and dress,



and the way you fix your hair.



I hate that you talk whenever you want,



and the fact that you don%26#039;t care.



But what I hate the most,



[and I don%26#039;t give a dam...]



Is the fact that I can%26#039;t hate you,



and never ever can.%26quot;



So if you could help thanks abunch =DD



xXx



DaniiDARE



Writing a song, need help :]?

That%26#039;s cute, I like it. For the beginning, how about something like: It%26#039;s like you%26#039;ve got a spell over me. I liked you, but I wanna get over you already. It%26#039;s so hard when all I do, is every waking moment think about you.



For the chorus, how about: I hate that I want you. I hate that I need you. I hate that I fall for you every time I see you. No matter how much I try to get over you, I secretly wish that you would like me too.



Hope this gives you some ideas!



Writing a song, need help :]?

it sounds a lot like the poem off of the movie 10 things i hate about you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting