Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chase, wachovia, or citibank?

I%26#039;m trying to choose which site I%26#039;ll have the best chance of getting approved. This is for my college needs like tuition and a laptop. I need $5,000. Astrive doesn%26#039;t have Edison College in FL on their list so they%26#039;re out.



My credit sucks but my moms is good and she%26#039;ll cosign for me.



If you%26#039;ve used any, how was the process and did you care for them?



I would like the check to go directly to me because my financial aid office sucks.



I%26#039;m not eligible for any federal money. I broke the %26gt;150% rule.



Report It



No AES or Sallie Mae.



Chase, wachovia, or citibank?

Make sure you chose a loan that is certified by the school. You will get a better interest rate that way. I would advise anyone to avoid lenders that send the check directly to the student (e.g. Astrive) because the interest rates are generally higher than a loan that is certified by the school. Once the school confirms that you are enrolled with the lender they will certify the loan and the money will come to the school. As long as you have no balance with the school you should receive a refund check for the credit. I would say that all the lenders you mentioned have good loans. You just have to research their interest rates and fees. All of those lenders have pretty easy online applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting