Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm paying off debt starting in april?

i am coming into some money and i want to increase our credit score to purchase property and a place to live. i had to leave my job 4 yrs ago to take care of my mom with alzheimers and passed away this pass dec and we have been living paycheck to paycheck. sometimes we are late with a couple of debtors but not all the time. should i pay off debt starting in april and for the next couple of months in large payments to bring our score up. how will that help us to purchase a place of our own.



I%26#039;m paying off debt starting in april?

I used this company to eliminate debt, and they were very helpful! http://www.settledebtforever.com They also have a credit repair program built into place, so you can repair your credit score if it gets affected by the program in any way. It%26#039;s a little pricey, but I paid for the program with my credit card, and anyway, it%26#039;s so much better in the long run.



I%26#039;m paying off debt starting in april?

Personally If I were you I would pay my debts on a more consistent basis and show the mortgage loan officer that you are capable of making consistent house payments. Because if you pay off all the debts too fast and a loan officer might be worried based off your current history that once you get into your home that you would start being inconsistent with house payments when you accumulating new credit for furniture, stereos, cars etc etc. Maybe you should rent a place and get settled before purchasing. Good luck!



I%26#039;m paying off debt starting in april?

Marry me. I%26#039;ll take care of you.



I%26#039;m paying off debt starting in april?

You can go to an agency that costs from nothing to whatever or you can contact your creditors and work out an arrangement to make payments that you can make each month with an agreement that all negative remarks will be removed upon completion of paying off your debt.



Start by paying off the debt with the highest interest rate first and make minimum payments on the rest.



When it is paid off,go to the next highest with a slightly larger payment (the minimum plus some extra) put some back into a savings account.



When the second debt is paid off,start on the third debt doing the same thing until all the debts are paid off.



Buy using some of the money saved from paying off the debts,it will let you make larger payments on the other debts and put money into a savings account to and earn interest on that money.



This will show future creditors that you pay your debts and the savings account will help your credit score too.



Your bank may give you a loan if it is backed by your savings account.



Do not commit to a plan unless you get an agreement in writing to improve your credit.



If you don%26#039;t get an agreement in writing go ahead an make the payments as suggested above,your credit will improve some as time goes by,but it will improve faster with those agreements.



Collection agencys%26#039; may not give any agreements.



I%26#039;m paying off debt starting in april?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News.Check it out here:



http://creditsolution.ez-mart.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting