Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should I get rid of it or do what it takes?

I bought my home last year in May. I have no equity built up, and I have fallen behind 2 months on payments. They are calling me all hours of the day, everyday. I lost my job in November and have been playing catch up with the payments since. Every bill is now late. I have eaten at my savings and have been looking for a job that will provide enough for day care as well. No family to help here, no child support. Oh yeah, and since I bought it, the value of the place has dropped about 40 grand due to the market change.



I want to hear what my options are. I dont want to do a short sale. My credit was nearly flawless and now its is considered %26quot;fair%26quot;. I contacted the lending company, and they are F!@#$%G rude and useless. There is nothing they can help me with.



I am expecting a fat tax return (well..enough to cover 1 months payments), and I rent a room in my house. Thats pretty much all the $$ coming in at this point.



Is there a way to lower my monthly payments? What to do?



Should I get rid of it or do what it takes?

choices;



set up an in-house biz



to help you.



sell the entire house with



an option to immediately



lease it and then buy it back.



trade down to a smaller house.



--no offense, get rid of the dog for now. give to a young family.



Almost nothing eats up spare



cash than a wonderful pet.



Get a phone with an answering



machine and stop answering



the phone--till u read on the



screen on the base, who is



calling.



luck!



Should I get rid of it or do what it takes?

You might have to either try to sell or rent it out to save your credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting