Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I set up a personal charity?

I have found a historic, c. 1750%26#039;s home I want to buy and restore. The house and land are nearly a million dollars plus the cost of a proper restoration. This has been a HUGE dream of mine, and this house would be a perfect realization of that dream! It%26#039;s difficult to explain, but this home has reached me on a deep level. I could transform the 25 acres it sits on into a beautiful garden estate, reminiscent of 18th century European country estates. I am desperate for this house. A friend of mine told me of a girl a couple years back who raised money for herself online to pay off her credit card debt. I wondered if I could run a similar campaign to raise money to buy this amazing home so that I may give it a lifetime of the love and care it deserves. I am 24 years old, and as it stands now, could not afford a million dollar+ mortgage at what I make a year. I need to reach out for help and I cannot find any private organizations that could give grants for this, etc.



How can I set up a personal charity?

The credit card fund raising thing was a small crumb compared to what you%26#039;re asking.



I doubt you can do this if you plan to be the owner. It%26#039;s possible, if you set up a trust, or get a historical organization to get interested in it, and help them buy it.



If you mean to buy this house for yourself - and you don%26#039;t plan to become independently wealthy, or otherwise have a VAST increase in your yearly income - then even IF you were %26quot;given%26quot; the money to purchase this house, you could not hold on to it.



The cost of keeping up an old, very large house can run more than your yearly income. THat%26#039;s not including the property taxes with have to be paid every year, and will be whopping on a piece of property like that.



In other words, you don%26#039;t need a million dollars to buy something like that - you continually make very very large amounts of money.



How can I set up a personal charity?

You should start your own business, that%26#039;s really the only way to make that kind of money.



http://www.productevaluating.com



How can I set up a personal charity?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://flingk.com/14iscxm7

1 comment:

  1. searching for help myself, how d you set up a help line at a bank so those who donate can get tax re-imbursement? husband just found out he needs heart transplant and i have no idea what we are going to do. we can forget about ever getting life insurance and now he cant even work. any advice would be helpful

    ReplyDelete

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting