Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm confused, what is going on?

I was dating scott, he has a few issues with his ex. She took pretty much everything he owned and stole his credit cards and bought herself a car and a holiday. She is still after more of his money. He developed a little habit of drinking excessively if he ever drinks. Which is rare, he got extremely upset and went over to this guys house (who his ex cheated on him with) and entered the premises and shoved the guy and then left. He has to go to court for it today. He might get some jail time, and when he found that out he閳ユ獨 been pushing me away. His ex even threatened me. Scott said that he didn閳ユ獩 want me involved. According to everyone he broke up with me awhile back, but I only found out a few days back. Hes been acting weird. When other people were around he acted like he didn閳ユ獩 care about me. But whenever it was just us he was his usual self. I閳ユ獫e known him for quite some time, seen him in his worst. But this situation just confuses me. He has been saying stuff behind my back



I%26#039;m confused, what is going on?

Girl let him go he is using you ... Move on and let it go forgive and forget!!! Find someone who aint gonna use you %26amp; by u everything a treat u like a QUEEN!!! Keep yo head %26amp; do u !!!! Good Luck GiRLi3 !!!!!



I%26#039;m confused, what is going on?

okay DUMP him because he is just using you i mean he is like embarrssed to call YOU his girl friend if it was me his a** would have been long gone by now



I%26#039;m confused, what is going on?

you never really know he could be serious or he could be playing with your head so yeah he may still like her...



I%26#039;m confused, what is going on?

girl it sounds like you love this dude and for him to go pick a fight with the exes bf shows he hasnt let go, you need to just leave the whole situation alone or you are going to get hurt, he is not over the girl and his drinking may get worse this may not be a thing you want to deal with



I%26#039;m confused, what is going on?

He%26#039;s a confused immature idiot. Stay away from him! If he can%26#039;t handle his ex, that%26#039;s his problem. He has no right to take it out on you: And, that%26#039;s what he%26#039;s doing. The way he%26#039;s going, he%26#039;s going to end up in jail. And if you keep hanging with him, you might end up in jail as an accomplice. Just move on, and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Financial crisis Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting